Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ahh Springtime!

Nothing like a bad springtime cold to make you more productive. I spent the first perfect spring weekend stuck inside with an awful cold, so I started working on my Level III swatches. They turned out to be a perfect project for when you're not feeling up to par. I got the first four completed with references and questions answered. They'll more than likely be reknit since I always do a trial swatch first to decide on an appropriate cast-on, cast-off, and proofing instructions. I do have to say, they aren't too bad, but I really don't like the Central Double Increase. Don't know if it did it wrong or if it's just an ugly type of increase, so it will definitely get a re-knit. If I did it correctly, it's definitely not something I'll ever use!

No comments: