Friday, March 25, 2011

First Outfit for Granddaughter!

Our first granddaughter is due May 21st and the baby shower was last weekend. Since I was under orders not to knit a bunch of pink stuff (this is not going to be a frilly girl), I made the most of the opportunity and knitted the cutest little outfit in a pastel rose colored cashmere yarn. Just adorable, even if I do say so myself! So for those of you who didn't get to see if before it was gifted, here are a few photos. They were taken before I found ribbon that matched perfectly, but you get the idea.

100_0363

100_0370

100_0367

100_0365

Here's the beautiful mom-to-be opening gifts...
100_0383

And this is me with my favorite daughter-in-law, mom, and our daughter.
100_0375b

It was a lovely baby shower and she was innundated with frilly pink things, so I think maybe we're in the clear now to buy whatever we want! Yea!

No comments: