Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Knitting FO

Yea! I finished the baby gift for one of James' friends. One of those last minute things that was not going smoothly. The cap was done using the edging from a baby bonnet in a little Vogue Knitting on the Go book, then finished in stockinette by evenly decreasing down to about 8 sts. The booties are from a Debbie Bliss baby book and done in her Cashmerino, but the first one came out so huge that I had to completely redesign it to cut the size by about half. The test knitter for that pattern must be a REALLY tight knitter! Oh well, they came out really cute so I need to write the pattern changes down in case I want to do another pair. Now it's time to go get my cello practice in.

Bonnet and Booties

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the booties, thanks for sharing.
Susan