Saturday, April 5, 2008

Photo Documentation - whew!

I was having kind of a goof off kinda day and decided to get down my bins of finished knitted items and take pictures of the stuff that I did before I had a digital camera. Wow, did I ever take off a big bite! I spent the whole afternoon and evening taking pictures and uploading them to my photo site. It's going to take me a long time to go back and dig up all the pattern names, yarns, etc. to be able to add the captions. There was a lot of stuff that I had totally forgotten about. If you could add in all the things I've made and given away it would be pretty impressive (if I do say so myself). I started my knitting lessons in late 1996, so it's been 11 years. I would never have guessed that I had finished so much.

I still have most everything I've spun, so I guess that will be next in line. Thankfully, it shouldn't take nearly so much time!

No comments: