Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

I actually cooked Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in probably 20+ years! We always went to my grandmother's house when we were kids. Then it was to mom's house. Now it's my turn. The turkey torch has been passed! ;-) After a balmy 80 degree week before, Thanksgiving was wonderfully cold. It's not that I really like winter, but I do like it to be cold for the holiday season. I just can't get into the mood to shop and decorate when I'm in shorts and the a/c is on.

So anyway, I had a wonderful 4 days with kids and grandkids. We did Autorama on Friday, then I babysat while C&S did some shopping on Saturday. Riley helped put up the Christmas tree, and hung all the unbreakable ornaments on the bottom third, while Tucker had a nap. Bailey has been steadily knocking them off with her tail this week, then chewing them up. There may not be much left by the time Santa gets here!

Here are a couple of cute pics from the weekend...


No comments: