Sunday, June 5, 2011

2011 Tour de Fleece - Prologue, Day 2

What a productive day yesterday! The alpaca is now cleaned and on the drying racks. I wish there was some way to photograph texture. This fleece is so soft and NO veggie matter to worry about. Now that it's clean, it is so lustrous that it is even more difficult to photograph. But I've tried. Now I just have to be patient enough to let it get good and dry before I start carding. So today's project will be to finish winding off all the Kenny Chua workshop kits for the Knit at Night Guild.

Into the sink for washing...
Alpaca washing

Onto the drying rack...
Alpaca - wet

Almost dry...
Alpaca - drying

Almost dry closeup...
Alpaca - clean locks

1 comment:

Stripeyspots said...

Wow! That looks amazing. Now tell me where you got that drying rack...