Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finished Baskets

After many distractions in July, I'm finally getting around to posting pics of the finished baskets. The wine basket is always a good gift, but I wasn't too sure how the big urn was going to turn out. Overall, I'm happy with it. But it was a pain working with so many pieces of such long pieces of small reed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I'm looking forward to picking Riley up this weekend for a week-long visit. He's bringing his motorcycle, so I'm sure he and James will be spending a lot of time at the track with that and the carts. We don't really have a lot of stuff planned, so we'll just do whatever he wants. Isn't that they way it's supposed to work?

1 comment:

Donna said...

Your baskets are beautiful. I hope you don't get tired of receiving compliments from your friends...cause do exquisite work in all your endeavors be they knitting, weaving, spinning, basketry, and farming!! Thanks for the beauty that you bring to my world.